• Day trip according to programme from/to Parque Central, Old town Havana (for private groups from/to accommodation, Havana)
• Transportation from/to accommodation (only for private groups)
• Local English speaking guide
• Visit to the City Museum Guanabacoa
• Introduction into Cuban cocktail art
• Creole dish
• Afro-Cuban event with dance and music
• Transfer from/to accommodation to/from Parque Central, Old town Havana (only valid for Seat In)
• All not specifically mentioned services
• Personal expenses and tips
The day trip Traditional & Authentic Havana begins with the drive to the suburb of Guanabacoa, with a visit to the Municipal Museum that offers a special exhibition on local history and Afro-Cuban traditions. Here, get a detailed explanation by a specialized guide about the Yoruba religion that is practiced in Cuba and its customs.
Following, take a short walk through the city center, and witness Cubans participating in another social tradition, Dominoes, the national game of Cuba. You are invited to participate and try out your luck! Continue to a private restaurant where you will receive a brief introduction into the art of Cuban cocktails during the aperitif. Afterwards, enjoy good Creole food and learn how to celebrate traditionally with Afro-Cuban rumba!
Please note that there may be program changes for departures until 31.10.18. For further Information please get in touch